Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wedding Update: Reiman Francisco

The Wedding Congress we attended last Saturday had been fruitful to us. Since we’ve accomplished almost 80% of our wedding preparations, our target supplier in the Congress were String Ensemble, and Hair and Make Up Artist. Too bad there are not much Strings Suppliers in the congress. I expected to see some group to practically play during the congress but there was none. If there was, too bad we missed it.

Prior the congress, I’ve already contacted numerous Make-Up Artist that fit our budget. I’m amazed that as early as this month, all of them are already booked. I was actually looking for the booth of another Make Up Artist when we passed by the booth of Reiman. Their air brush package caught my attention. It’s almost half the price of other artists who uses air brush. I took my chance to have a trial for it’s free! I was able to save at least a thousand bucks just for trials. I was told by his staff that unfortunately they have no air brush equipment at the moment but Reiman, overhearing it told us that they do. Before we started the make up, I told him that usually my face becomes unrecognizable with makeup on. He assured me that his makeup won’t do that and would actually feel like it’s your second skin. He only used liquid foundation on my face. He used gold eye shadow on my eyes. I liked the output and so did JayR. We booked him on the spot. His package includes another hair and make up trial for free. I’m posting some pictures taken after the trial to get comments, either good or bad, so that I may inform Reiman for improvement when we have our next trial.




God bless everyone!

7 comments:

~currant7 said...

i love the make-up!
nice and flowing...even if it's not by airbrush. :)

Anne n Jayr said...

hi cheryl,

thanks for your comment!

God bless!

Anonymous said...

anne!

cute make-up...would be fantabulous with the gown...

add a little more blush...the lights would be too bright sa actual wedding day...

airbrush! airbrush! airbrush!

Anne n Jayr said...

Noted mare. Thanks! mwah!

Anonymous said...

hi sis,

ganda na make-up mo..natural lang ang dating. na-enhance lalo yung beauty mo. sis pwede ko a mahingi number ng HMU mo? please send it at smadge28@yahoo.com
thanks

Anonymous said...

hi there!

liked the make up, ang ganda. hindi natabunan ng make-up yung natural beauty mo. I also got him as my HMU. Our wedding is on January 12. I also got him sa Wedding Congress. sana maging ok. =)

Unknown said...

lovely! natural look.. i like it Anne..