Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wedding Update: Final Save the Dates

Yeah, yeah, I know. All of us ( yep, including me :D ) thought we’ve already finalized and chosen our save the dates. I even created a poll to help us decide the design for it. In return a friend improved it for us. Though we loved the revised invite, I can’t seem to match it with our theme which we just decided upon afterwards. I’ve been reading a lot of posts in w@w showcasing their boarding pass Save the Dates. Good thing one sis gave the link to the site of Aylee. Aylee willingly gave me a template to start with. I searched the net for images I could use that is fit for our Autumn theme. And after a few days, here is our final Save the Date!



To add more spice to it, we decided to make it a magnet. We had it printed in Digiprint and glued it on the magnet sheet we bought. I had to cram this one for we need to send it to the US by weekend. We plan to distribute these invites to our principal sponsors and members of our entourage as well.



Thanks Aylee for gladly sharing the boarding pass template.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! Ganda ng STD! Autumn Theme talaga :)

Unknown said...

Nice STD! Pang-autumn theme talaga. Galing! Ü

Anonymous said...

Great job! What a wonderful idea to make it into a magnet. Happy planning!