Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wedding Update: Sta Clara de Montefalco Parish

I can’t think of anyone who can be happier with just a mere presence of a door other than me! I literally jumped for joy when I saw our church locked up. Mind you it’s not really a solid door but just a well crafted metal door! Who cares! It still is a door for me! Prayers do pay off. Now I can have the drama effect I’ve been dreaming about. It’s so funny how many weird dreams I have just thinking the drama effect for my emergence before the bridal march. Once, I dreamed of myself riding a white carriage similar to the carriage of the Snow Queen pulled by a white horse. In my dream, the horse entered the church all they way to the altar! Nice idea huh! ;) Here are some of the pictures we took. We are still hoping for more improvements in time for our wedding. But I’m more than happy and contented having this door!

No comments: