Wednesday, August 8, 2007

On a Positive Note : At the Crossroads

Crossroads, as applied to the streets is a point where a choice must be made. Eiter to turn right, turn left, go straight ahead, make a u-turn, etc.. Similarly, in our life journey, we encounter many crossroads in which at one point in our life, we need to make vital decisions and major turns which may totally lead us to another destination or sometimes it can be just a detour or shortcut which at the end will still bring us to our original target place, faster and easier. But sometimes, it may also lead us to dead-ends.

But one thing is for sure ~ no matter what direction we may take, no matter where the road may lead us, as long as God is on our side, we can always be assured of a safe journey. And as I come closer to another crossroad in my life, I'm putting all my trust and faith to the Lord, because with Him by myside, I know I can never go wrong. God bless!

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.." Psalm 32:8

No comments: