Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wedding Essentials



Among the issues of Wedding Essentials I have, the current issue (WE Volume 3 Issue 2) is the closest to my heart. Simply because my comment on blogging and our blog site is printed in it! Hooray!



Only two issues of WE are released every year. You can just imagine the amount of information collated to make a very informative issue. Every issue is a big help to bride-to-be’s like me for they feature a lot of local wedding suppliers. I bought my first WE earlier this year, while the others have been purchased from a friend who recently just got married half it’s original price. It helped me itemize things needed to be accomplished. It’s actually in that issue that inspired me how beautiful an orange reception looks like. Hence became our motif!

No comments: