Sunday, July 1, 2007

POLL: Save The Date

After several weeks of attempting to create our own Save The Dates, finally I'm proud to present two designs I made. Since our motif is dark orange, I decided to create a striped background to diffuse the strong color a little. Please help us decide which one to choose. I created a small poll to get your votes. Your comments are most welcome as well. Thanks to w@wies sisses for inspiring me to do this project.

Save-The-Date #1 (STD 1)

This is the first STD design I made. I had difficulty in choosing the right font color for the Orange eats up all the other color I used. I tried to use a silver font text to give a little elegance to the invite.




Save The Date #2 (STD 2)

This is an enhancement of the first design I made. I found an inspiration of this design from the web. We're contented with the output of the first design but an option won't hurt us that's why I proceeded with this design.





Thanks in advance for voting!


No comments: