Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Save the Date

The other day I started a poll to see which of my designs of Save the Date is best. Among the positive comments, I received some suggestions as well which I honestly didn’t mind for we are open for it. The poll is one way to get the comments and suggestions. Most comments I received was that the text is not that visible which I admit gave me a hard time at the start. Good thing our former officemate, a sweet gal, Heidi, gave us other options. In her first revision, she lightened the stripes. I loved her revision in an instant. But I feared that our motif did not shine since the invite’s overall color took the shade of peach. Another revision was made. This time she added a strip of orange across the invite. After some minor revisions, here is the final output and we loved it.



To Heidi, and those who cast their votes, especially w@wies, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ganda ng STD nyo Ü I like the colors...soft and feminine.

Unknown said...

I like your STD especially the colors...soft and feminine...perfect for wedding Ü

Anne n Jayr said...

hi joanne, thanks for dropping by!

HeidigurL said...

wow! ganda ng STD nyo ah ;)

Anne n Jayr said...

thanks to you heidz! mwah!