Monday, July 16, 2007

On a Positive Note: Rainbows


As my parents and I were driving home today, a rainbow appeared along the South Luzon Expressway. Rain was just drizzling when we made a stop at a nearby gas station. It is a fact that rainbows are formed when sunlight passes through raindrops. I've always been amazed how beautiful rainbows look even from afar. But this rainbow was so near to us that the colors were very crisp. Rainbows have also been considered as a mythical object with golden pots of gold at each end guarded by a dwarf. Seeing this rainbow made me realize the luck that landed right in front of our path. JayR and I received a very good news today which we won't reveal until all is set and final. The confidence that I have that we will have bright future together just got stronger today. In return, I pray that each one you will stumble upon your rainbow soon!

God bless everyone!

No comments: