Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our Blissful Wedding: Her side of the story 2

January 5, 2008, Wedding Day.

At The Church

We got to the church a few minutes before 2pm. As we drove towards the church, I can already see JayR talking to someone. I hid my face behind my bouquet so he won’t see me. Only until he’s inside the church that I finally observed who’re already there. I saw a couple of our principal sponsors already waiting by the door. Some of my friends would peek inside the car to check me out. Since our church is new and only a little of our guests knew of it, I would get fone calls inquiring how to get to the church. Reimann retouched my makeup and assisted me until it’s time for me to march. He even had me watch tv streaming through his celfone to entertain me. At 2:30pm, the entourage started to march.

I thought Leah, my Matron-of-Honor, won't be able to make it.



I started to feel butterflies inside me. At that moment I kept telling myself that the moment we have been waiting for finally arrived. That I will walk down the aisle only once and that I should feel every moment of it. I heard my best friend singing my bridal march song as I enter the church.




I kept blowing air off my chest to help me relax. I can hear Reimann asking me to kick my gown so I won’t trip! Everything was a breeze. All I can see was my parents both teary eyed at the middle of the aisle. I tried to look for JayR, but he was a little far for my eyes to see. All I can see is his silhouette. When I reached my parents, I got a better view of JayR!

I can’t describe the look in his eyes as I walk towards him. All I can think of is how handsome he is in his barong and that I can’t wait to meet him at the altar.

Here is the the perspective view of the altar and the ceremony.




Sir Lito in action.


Signing the deal to forever love each other.



Our priest, Father Boy, played a very significant role to JayR’s family. He officiated the wedding of JayR’s parents and baptized JayR. It’s just right he officiated our wedding!


The kiss sealed it all.







The winning smile of my habibi!



My highschool best friends were our lectors.



The recessional




We released 7 pairs of doves. I loved the effect of many flying doves.



Finally, we rode the Studebaker together!

No comments: