Monday, January 7, 2008

JayR and Anne, Now Married!


Today at this very moment, I'm having coffee with my beloved wife at Pearl farm Davao as we celebrate here our honeymoon. =). This is our second day of being husband and wife, and it feels so great. Our thoughts are still filled with the memories of our wedding day. We watch the onsite video prepared by Threelogy as often as we can. All I can say is that we had a great and successful wedding day and I will love my wife for eternity. Up to now, as I look at my wife, parang bf-gf pa rin ang relationship namin, buti na lang we have this beautiful wedding ring on our hands to reminded us that we are already better halves of each other. We really had a tough time during our wedding preparations, and until the last minute on our big day, we still had some minor things we attended to. But it's all worth it. This is it for now. Just wait for more kwento when we come back in a few days. To those who attended our wedding, thank you very much for celebrating our big day with us! Hope all of you had fun as much as we did! God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat JayR! Take Care of Anne ha. I know you will.

Best wishes to the new wife!

See you both here in SG soon!

~currant7 said...

hi anne & jayr,
congratulations!
thanks so much for visiting my blog & posting a comment. can't wait to see your wedding photos. :D

~currant7 said...

hi hi!

thanks for taking the time to view my blog. it seemed awhile back now since we first met online...now we are both married!?! how fast time do fly. :D
wishing you lots of wonderful honeymoon vacations!