Monday, April 30, 2007

Pong! Chow! Kang!

We are supposed to go to Pangasinan last weekend with his relatives to attend their town fiesta. I’m a bit excited to go for I heard of many wonderful beaches in Pangasinan. Unfortunately, they decided not to go and instead plan an outing with us and just his parents. We figured it’ll be a great bonding time for us. The plan was to come from his aunt’s house then set for Pansol’s hot springs on Sunday. On our way to his aunt’s house, we had trouble with the car. Good thing we did not pursue Pangasinan! So our plan to go swimming was changed to a day of playing mahjong! When I learned that JayR knows how to play this game when we are still dating, I know I won’t have a hard time introducing him to my clan. Almost all of my cousins in our clan (mother’s side) know how to play this game! We played the whole night and day with just lunch and dinner for break! Though we just stayed at home for the weekend, I feel rested and contented. We did not go to swim in pools but we swam figuratively speaking in tiles of mahjong! Next week, we are scheduled for an outing for my mother’s birthday and we are again expecting a match of games of mahjong! Game On!

1 comment:

Jayr n Anne said...

Ihanda na ang mga barya, mga tepokers :D