Wednesday, May 27, 2009

...the 3rd...

My work became so suffocating these past couple of weeks and it feels like my brain is 200% overused so I decided for the next 2 days to step back, relax a bit and just take it easy. Im so stressed that my brain seems to continue working even if I'm already resting. Well I guess thats what youre expected to get when youre doing a new project with 75% of the workload hanging on your shoulders, and thats no exaggeration. So I'm taking this time out to write this one..

Yesterday, my wife is scheduled for her monthly checkup. Then there will be another check up the following week. We were so excited for the next week check up since thats the time that we will know the gender of our baby. I already applied for a leave on that day because I really wouldn't want to miss that event. But yesterday, while Im on my normal busy day routine, my wife called me saying that the detailed scan, which is supposed to be done next week, can already be performed today because the machine is available. So she told me if I can drop by the hospital because if not, then we will just wait for next week. Im really very busy yesterday but that didnt hinders me to see a glimpse of our baby, and of course to know if its a little Anne or little JayR. While Im on my way to the hospital, my wife called me saying that the scan was already done, but we will repeat it once I arrive for me to see it. Although I know that she already knew if its a boy or a girl, I didnt asked her because I dont want a second hand information and Im not sure if she'll gonna tell me honestly. =) I want to see it for myself! But by judging on her voice over the phone, it gave me a hint that our baby is a boy! Fatherly instinct huh! :D Good thing the hospital is just 5 minutes away from our office and in no time, I found myself sitting infront of a big LCD monitor breathlessly taking video of our baby boy! yahooo!!!! Wilfredo III? Sounds good to me! :D


As I always say.. God is good..And He's so good all the time!

No comments: