Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wedding Update: Fitting Schedule

Early this afternoon, I received a text message from Minette, my couture, informing me that i could fit my gown anytime I want. I’ve always been wondering how my wedding gown is progressing. But I try to keep that off my mind until I’m ready to actually fit it. I’m still working on losing more weight and inches off me. After reading her message, I’m both happy and nervous. I immediately forwarded it to JayR. I’m so excited! I think I became teary eyed for a second then! Hehe.. The thought of actually wearing the white gown I will wear on our wedding day came flooding my mind. Is this really how it feels? It’s just a text message but the power it had on me was overwhelming. What more when that special moment comes that I will actually wear my gown! Only waterproof makeup for me please! Hahaha!

Aside from the excitement I felt, I felt nervous as well. Questions like “Will it fit me?”, “Will I look good in it?”, “Will my chosen design complement my body?”, etc. slowly crept my mind. Anyhow, this powerful text message pushed me to work out even harder and meet my goal. It took me a while to compose myself and put my concentration back to work. :D

Yes friends, I’m scheduled to finally fit my gown on Saturday! Wish me luck! :D

No comments: