Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wedding Update: Prenup at Clearwater (Part 1)

Before JayR left for Singapore, we made sure that every major wedding preparations and activities must be done. One of it is our pre-nuptial shoot with our photographer, Smartshot. Since Lito Genilo is in the US until the end of September, we entrusted our shoot with Zandro. I’ve seen some of his shoots and I’m pretty confident that he’ll deliver well. We’re not mistaken! We were at ease posing in front of him (besides the fact that we are picture addicts) although I had a little difficulty for some poses he had me do with the boat! You’ll find out in a little while! We had our prenup shoot in Clearwater, Clarkfield, Pampanga. The long drive was really worth it! I just wished we came earlier. Nabitin si Zandro sa pagshoot sa amin! We were only able to shoot to about a quarter of the place. Clearwater seems like heaven for photographers, at least as what we saw from Zandro. Every corner, every angle is worth the shots! Too bad the place doesn’t have a free ride around or any transportation for that matter that we could take to tour the whole place. It’s such a huge place, much like Plantation Bay in Cebu that you won’t expect the guests to just walk around. We were lucky to have the place all to ourselves. We were the only guests there that day. There were no other eyes staring at us except for some staff who passed by.

I had my makeup done before we came to Clearwater. We went to Reiman’s salon in the morning. My prenup makeup was included in the package I got from him. Reiman gave me a different makeup from what it will be on my wedding. He matched my makeup with the color of the dress I wore. I felt uncomfortable yet happy after he’s done. I felt happy for I look nice, uncomfortable because I felt the makeup was too much. I was scared that I won’t look myself in the picture. Good thing I trusted Reiman for the output was great! I loved how I look in the pictures. It also prevented me from the rays of the sun! We were very blessed to have a very sunny and cloudy day during the shoot.

Before anything else, I’d like to put a good word to w@wie sisses namely Carla and Lyra. Thanks sisses for showing me your pictures, they made me more eager to have our shoot there, and for sharing some tips on what to expect when we get there. Thanks sis Lyra for the long exchange of emails, it helped me plan so easily. So here it is! Feast your eyes guys! Hehe..






1 comment:

maiapoko.blogspot.com said...

sis beautiful pictures! at ganda mo...pati ng view. lahat lahat :)

stay pretty sis...too bad nga lang medyo temporarily separated kyo ni h2b mo. but okay lang yan...distance makes the heart grow fonder ;-)

happy preps,

fellow w@wie faye (&tibs)
http://fayeandtibs.weddingannouncer.com