Saturday, September 8, 2007

On A Positive Note: So Far Away

About four hours ago, I had JayR close beside me. And in a few minutes, the plane he’s in will touch down Singapore. Yes, he left for Singapore earlier tonight for a new work opportunity. This would be the third time we’ve been separated because of work. But this time, it won’t be just a week or a month long of separation. Earlier this week, I woke up unconscious of what day it was, the first thought I had was a Saturday until I realized that I don’t want Saturday to arrive for I knew that he’ll leave soon. Unfortunately I don’t have the power to freeze time. What made it worse, I got sick! I really felt bad for as much as I want to spend the most of my time with him, most of the time I was sleeping. *sigh..But my sickness did not hinder our last minute wedding preparation. A day prior his departure, we were able to have an ocular inspection of our reception venue with our event stylist Rey of Freshcuts, get JayR’s baptismal certificate in Pasay, have our food taste with the caterer, have his haircut, reserved the Premier Suite of Manila Peninsula, dropped the service laptop at his office, and sent out some Save The Dates to some of our principal sponsors. We did all that with me catching some snooze in between as much as I can. What a day huh?

I know that this separation is just temporary and would benefit both of us. Singapore is just near anyway. I plan to spend the upcoming long weekend in November there. I can’t wait! Maybe I should start my own countdown to that day as well. Hehe.

To you love, I miss and love you so much!

No comments: