Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're Tagged!

This post is so long due. Jan tagged me early this month but just got to answer it just now. I'm so sorry Jan. We're still new with blogging and this was the first time we were tagged. Since this blog is maintained by both me and JayR, it is just right that we both answer the questions. So here it is!

JayR says..

1. Today I feel very--- happy
2. I enjoy --- talking to my sweetheart love
3. I am unhappy when --- my sweetheart is not happy
4. I feel good when --- I achieve something important
5. I wish my boss --- is myself
6. My officemates think --- i'll wear my Lebron V on Friday.
7. My work area is --- very nice
8. I enjoy reading about --- current events
9. I like myself best when --- i'm under pressure
10. If I had a choice I would -- build our house in Europe
11. I wish --- it's thursday already
12. Tomorrow I would like to --- eat fruits and vegetables


Anne says..

1. Today I feel very--- relaxed! This is my first day off from work! :D
2. I enjoy --- massages..hmmn..i think I need one now!
3. I am unhappy when --- I don’t get what I want!
4. I feel good when --- my hubby gives me flowers!
5. I wish my (new) boss --- would see the potential I posses and be impressed with my abilities.
6. My officemates think --- i'm so lucky that finally I can join my husband in Singapore with a new job as well.
7. My work area is --- now clean and bare. Tsk tsk.
8. I enjoy reading about --- tips to improve one self’s character, lives, and travels!
9. I like myself best when --- I get to cook delicious foods especially for my husband.
10. If I had a choice I would --- fly first class every chance I get!
11. I wish --- our married life will last until eternity
12. Tomorrow I would like to --- finish packing!

1 comment:

jan celiz-magtoto said...

better late than never, hehehe! it was nice to see you both answered it. have a blissful married life!