Thursday, February 7, 2008

Kung Hei Fat Choi



Kung Hei Fat Choi! In a few a hours i'll be boarding a plane to Singapore! It's Chinese New Year holiday and we decided that I visit JayR so we could tour Singapore since he'll be off from work. JayR had been in Singapore since September last year. He's noted some places to visit but never really been there for he wants us to visit it together. Ain't it sweet! :D I've been to Singapore once way back in high school. All I can remember is the Botanical Garden, a jade shop, and some temples. Aside from that, I can still remember how advance was the Changi Airport then. No wonder it was voted as the number 1 airport. Too bad the plane will land in the Budget terminal. Anyway, I am looking forward to a few things on my visit. First is the fireworks at the Esplanade(forgive me for being so mababaw). And of course our new home! JayR spent his entire weekend painting the interior of our new home. He hasn't showed the finished product yet for he wanted it to be a surprise. I'll bring curtains for our windows. I'll post pictures of the before and after of our home when I get back! Ciao!

No comments: