Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fried Fish Perfected

Last week, i bought two fish (tilapia) in a nearby market. Eversince I was assigned on night shift (almost a month now), sometimes looking for a place to have my dinner has been a hard task for me. Its hard to look for an eating place at 11 o'clock in the evening. I havent tried cooking fish before so this one is a new challenging experience for me. When I cooked the first tilapia, it was a total disaster. After my first attempt, the tilapia goes skinless, with its head almost detached from its body. what a poor sight. hehehe. After that grueling experience, I consulted this to Anne, my cooking guru, and she gave me some insights on how to do it properly. So last night, after taking into account all the things she said to me, I now present to you my perfect fried tilapia.

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sis, tip ko lang pag fry ng fish :) pagnilagay mo yung fish diba maingay (sound ng prito) pag medyo tumahimik na pwede mo na baliktarin. di sya madudurog :)