Thursday, May 26, 2011

Updates, Announcement, Atbp.

Time has passed. A lot has happened. And a lot more to come!

This blog was created so we could look back and see what we were back then. As much as I wanted to record every detail of our first born milestones, I just wasn't able to do it. When Rafa was born, we didn't get a helper since I stopped for work to take care of him personally. My day revolved around him and the household chores. I just didn't get the chance to blog. Nevertheless, I may not be able to record it in this site, but I made sure that I keep a video of rafa while growing up.

I am again writing to announce that rafa will be a "kuya" soon! Our upcoming baby came in as a welcome surprise. We planned to have another baby maybe late this year, but He has other plans for us. On my first pregnancy, i feared if I am ready to become a mother. This time, I fear if I can handle two kids! hahaha! I felt a little guilty because I felt Rafa is still a baby. But nowadays, I can see Rafa little by little maturing which made me think that it's fine to have another baby. Of course, habibi and I agreed that we will both show our love and attention to Rafa the same way to our upcoming baby. We still have a lot of time to show our undivided attention to Rafa and prepare him to being a kuya. :D

1 comment:

Jayr n Anne said...

God is good.. All the time!